Carrier Relations Manager
based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As a Carrier Relations Manager you will be working in Amsterdam being responsible for managing the team of Carrier Relations Specialists. Your key focus is seeing to it that the Carrier Relations Team provides its best support to the sales organization by translating the customer’s requirements into budgetary- and firm quotes. In order to obtain a good quote, you and your Team will be actively negotiating and liaising with suppliers in the Telecom industry.
The ideal candidate has a solid background within a role similar to Carrier Relations in the Telecom industry. Next to this, you have an extensive network in the Telecom industry as well as in-depth technical knowledge of the service that is provided. Not only will you supervise the team, you will also be able to make concrete judgements on their work based on your level of experience and technical knowledge.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the team of Carrier Relations Specialists.
- Responsible for providing timely firm and accurate quotations to our customers.
- Negotiate with peers in other telecom organizations, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Team up with Account Managers in order to win deals.
- Actively consult with and interface between customers and internal organization (Engineering, Finance, Legal and Service Delivery) in order to deliver complete bids/proposals.
- Record and maintain relevant information in CRM.
- Represent Linxtelecom on external events, conferences and business meetings.
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar position in the telecom business.
- In-depth knowledge of Telecom services such as SDH/DWDM and/or LAN/WAN technologies
- Ability to lead a diverse team of specialists.
- Commercial affinity and attitude.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong result-driven, pro-active and self-motivated.
- Fluent in English, any other European language is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics is a plus.
Anticipated start date:
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Dynamic international team and environment with English as business language
- Informal and open atmosphere
- Employee recognition programs
- Social and teambuilding events
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Find out more or to submit an unsolicited application?