Utilizing its unique network footprint between Western Europe and Central and Eastern Europe, the Linx offers connectivity services based on data (DWDM/SDH) and IP infrastructure in, from and to the region, to the operator and enterprise segments. Through our high capacity 120 Gbps submarine fibre network, we connect Scandinavia, the Baltics and Russia. In addition, with over 20 PoP locations, we help you to fulfil your connectivity needs across the globe. Customers’ telecommunication equipment is stored in a highly secure and fully compliant IT environment of our own Linxdatacenter facilities. Since 2014, the Linx is actively present in the region of Central Asia providing customers with an opportunity to transport and operate data both locally and internationally.
- EtherLinx Carrier Grade (ECG) - a private managed point to point protected Ethernet service, equivalent to an Ethernet Private Line (EPL) designed to comply with Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) standards.
- EtherLinx 2.0 - cost-effective point-to-(multi)point unprotected Layer 2 low grade Ethernet transmission service.
- MPLS VPN - A cost-effective way for enterprises with secure, managed, any-to-any connectivity, to effectively share real-time and business-critical applications between their offices.
- Lambda - this service is a managed DWDM service that provides operators with reliable point-to-point transport at very high bandwidths.
- IPL - a managed international point-to-point private line service which enables both operators and enterprises to increase the reach of their existing real-time traffic-carrying networks (voice, data or video).
- IP Transit - this service provides ISPs with high-speed and cost-effective access to all destinations on the Internet.
- Virtual PoP - operators can set up PoPs in an off-net location to rapidly, efficiently and safely extend their networks.
- Internet VPN - managed service providing secure access between all destinations on the Internet Virtual Private Network.
- TLL-IX - neutral Linxtelecom Internet Exchange in Tallinn (Estonia) to exchange IP traffic on a national or international level.