Location: Moscow, Russia
The Linx Group (Linxtelecom and Linxdatacenter), is an international connectivity-, datacenter-, and cloud solutions provider, with an in-depth knowledge of, and strong regional presence in, the markets of Central- Eastern Europe, Russia, CIS countries, and the Baltic & Nordics. Customers choose us for a number of reasons; its unique combination of outstanding professionals, cutting-edge technology, and specialism for network connectivity and datacenter services whilst benefiting from industry leading SLAs. With this Linxtelecom and Linxdatacenter provide all the solutions and services for your IT infrastructure demands.
The Linx Group owns and operates four state-of-the-art datacenters (over 13,000 m2 datacenter space) strategically located in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Warsaw, with a high capacity submarine fiber network, connecting Scandinavia, Baltics and Russia. These interconnected datacenter facilities, and an extensive Eastern- and Central European connectivity network (8800 km of length), the company serves an interconnection between the West and East. The Linx Group is specialized in infrastructure services for data management, transport, storage and processing, and helps many Multi-nationals every day, to achieve greater efficiency and save costs in operating their data across international borders.
The Linx Group is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and has 10 local offices across Central Eastern Europe, the Baltics & Nordics, Russia and the CIS region.
For more information please visit us online at www.linxtelecom.com or www.linxdatacenter.com
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop, communicate and implement regional sales strategy and targets that are in line with general sales and company objectives.
- Prepare and coordinate sales forecasts, planning and budgets to ensure the delivery of expected targets and KPIs.
- Use new opportunities related to new markets, technology, trends, product and service demands to ensure a high and timely business development of Linxtelecom.
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the Linxtelecom and Linxdatacenter brands on the local/ regional market.
- Evaluate proposed business solutions and transactions to ensure Linx viability.
- Develop regional strategic partnerships with international business partners.
- Prepare and lead the execution of the sales strategy and sales action plans for named accounts, sales leads and prospects to meet sales targets and to ensure the business development and continuity.
- Coordinate the regional sales forecasts and KPIs in order to approach a relevant decisions and timely reactions.
- Develop and monitor the enterprise sales and market.
- Map multinational accounts and identify the relevant contacts.
- Generate and develop Quality Leads for Enterprise sales by means of cold calling, meetings and tenders, etc.
- Stimulate and initiate sales of Datacenter and Cloud services and related products
- Independently and/or jointly with Sales managers close deals to achieve sales targets.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Keep track of all pricing, sales, and activities via CRM tool.
- Ensure high relationship with all business partners.
- Represent Linxdatacenter by participating in presentations, conferences and business meetings in order to drive sales
- Seek for new trends and market opportunities and advise the business on proper actions.
- Stay ahead of local market situation and trends.
- Select, train, motivate and evaluate sale staff in line with established Linx standards.
- Sets objectives for direct reports, coordinate and review employee performance in line with these objectives.
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership.
- Monitor staff transitions within the organization and make sure that an appropriate succession planning is in place for key positions.
- Establish and maintain a working environment conductive to positive morale, quality, creativity and teamwork.
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in worked in sales
- Having strong experience in B2B Sales to Enterprises and Operators
- Knowledge at Telecom is as a plus
- Having customer data base is required
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain a positive communication style with a wide range of employees within the Linx Group
- Willingness to learn and contribute to building and maintaining open, positive and transparent working environment. Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion for Excellence and Team Work to be the key values
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in Russian and English
- Permanent employment agreement
- Full time job for 40 hours per week
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Possibilities to grow and develop marketing-related talents as well as English speaking skills
- The job will involve some traveling to international locations and within Russia
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.