Careers in Linxdatacenter
Stories of our employees
- Place of work: Moscow. Russia
- Experience: from 1 to 3 years
Linxdatacenter Moscow is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Manager, with a passion to drive new sales and lead commercial projects of Linxdatacenter, market leader in datacenter, cloud and telecom services.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work in reputable international company with strong compliance with laws and ethics;
- Interesting tasks, ability for professional growth;
- Decent salary;
- Voluntary health insurance;
- Cell phone;
- Additional days-off during the year;
- Work in comfortable well-equipped office;
- Democratic friendly atmosphere.
- 3-6 years PQE (leading universities);
- Relevant in-house experience, working in IT/Telecom is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Civil legislation, including legislation on all types of contracts, legal entities, representation, intellectual property; knowledge of telecom legislation including laws on Telecommunications, SORM and Yarovaya, on Information, information technologies and protection on information; on Personal data. Awareness of GDPR is a plus.
- Experience in court proceedings and enforcement;
- Experience in interaction with regulatory bodies, interaction with Roscomnadzor, obtaining licenses for telecommunication services is a plus;
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to feel and use balance between “legal risk mitigation” and interests of the company;
- Ability to work in team and see different angles of the case;
- Ability for independent work and decision making;
- English oral and written at least Upper intermediate;
- Experience in compliance procedures is a plus.
- Drafting, revision, negotiating of different types of contracts: services and works, sales and purchase, lease, agency agreements, NDAs etc.;
- Preparation and keeping up to date all PoAs;
- Corporate matters – preparation and keeping up to date all general meetings’ minutes, records, lists of shareholders etc.;
- Interaction with notaries, tax authorities, Roscomnadzor and other regulatory bodies on questions of the company’s activities;
- Preparation of memos and legal opinions, legal risk management;
- Participation in court proceedings on behalf of the company;
- Compliance checks and monitoring of contractors;
- Legal support in different projects.
Send a CV
Linxdatacenter, an international expert in high-tech data storage and processing solutions, cloud services and telecommunications, invites students to try their hand and take part in the special Linxdatacenter business training program.More about trainee
Training at Linxdatacenter will give you the following opportunities:
- gain insight into the professional environment and understand what your future job will be like;
- apply your theoretical knowledge to real-life business cases and acquire teamwork skills in an international company;
- learn know-how from practitioners and your personal mentor — on your individual schedule. We remember that you need to have time for academic studies;
- get information necessary for further studying (you can use everything you learn not only for the report on your training, but also for courseworks, graduation thesis, etc.);
- complete your academic program (in many college majors practical training is mandatory — all necessary documents are officially issued by our company);
- show your worth and receive an offer to stay in Linxdatacenter team — not as a trainee, but as a young specialist!
To join Linxdatacenter student program:
- draw up your CV
- attend the introductory meeting: date, time and place are agreed individually
- take part in business processes and show your skills on the highest level.
The best participants will be invited to undergo training at Linxdatacenter with an opportunity for further employment (provided that we have open vacancies).
If you want to develop in the leading high-tech IT company — welcome to the training at Linxdatacenter!
Training, flexible hours
Linxdatacenter Moscow | Linxdatacenter St. Petersburg
Advantages of career in Linxdatacenter