Linxdatacenter is already 17, but we continue to grow and develop. Professionals and young specialists join our star team. Year by year we strengthen our positions in the IT market, extend our competencies, develop our talents, get new experience and expertise. On this page, you will find information about us, why many have already chosen Linxdatacenter and who we expect to join us.
Welcome to our team!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work in reputable international company with strong compliance with laws and ethics;
- Interesting tasks, ability for professional growth;
- Decent salary;
- Voluntary health insurance;
- Cell phone;
- Additional days-off during the year;
- Work in comfortable well-equipped office;
- Democratic friendly atmosphere.
- Drafting, revision, negotiating of different types of contracts: services and works, sales and purchase, lease, agency agreements, NDAs etc.;
- Preparation and keeping up to date all PoAs;
- Corporate matters – preparation and keeping up to date all general meetings’ minutes, records, lists of shareholders etc.;
- Interaction with notaries, tax authorities, Roscomnadzor and other regulatory bodies on questions of the company’s activities;
- Preparation of memos and legal opinions, legal risk management;
- Participation in court proceedings on behalf of the company;
- Compliance checks and monitoring of contractors;
- Legal support in different projects.
- 3-6 years PQE (leading universities);
- Relevant in-house experience, working in IT/Telecom is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Civil legislation, including legislation on all types of contracts, legal entities, representation, intellectual property; knowledge of telecom legislation including laws on Telecommunications, SORM and Yarovaya, on Information, information technologies and protection on information; on Personal data. Awareness of GDPR is a plus.
- Experience in court proceedings and enforcement;
- Experience in interaction with regulatory bodies, interaction with Roscomnadzor, obtaining licenses for telecommunication services is a plus;
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to feel and use balance between “legal risk mitigation” and interests of the company;
- Ability to work in team and see different angles of the case;
- Ability for independent work and decision making;
- English oral and written at least Upper intermediate;
- Experience in compliance procedures is a plus.