Digital transformation in Russia:
The consulting company DT-Global Business Consulting together with Linxdatacenter have presented the research of digital transformation potential in the Russian Federation. According to its conclusions, top managers of Russian companies recognize that the digital vector of business development will have priority in the near future. Cloud technologies, e-commerce, advanced IT infrastructure and competent staff will play a notable role in this process.
- 80% of Russian companies’ managers plan to increase their investment in digital transformation in 2019.
- More than 60% of managers note that they have already arrived at the initial stage of digital transformation and are now planning or implementing first steps in this direction.
- Among other companies, 28% have already stepped onto the “digital rails” of development and observe impact on their business. Also, 10% of companies believe that the work they have already carried out in this area allows them to consider themselves “leaders of digital transformation”.
- Although at 86% of Russian companies the digital component is responsible for less than 20% of their aggregate income, this indicator is rapidly growing.
- 9% of Russian businesses today collect from 20% to 39% of total turnover from the digital sector of their business. According to the data of DT-Global Business Consulting, growth rate in this segment exceeds by far traditional forms of commercial operation.
Heiko KoopCEO of Linxdatacenter
Daniel ThornileyPresident of DT-Global Business Consulting
Robert FarishVice President of the analytical company IDC in Russia and the CIS countries
Fill out the form to download the report
Linxdatacenter with headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, is a global provider of high-end colocation, cloud and connectivity solutions for business. Active since 2001, Linxdatacenter operates in Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Asia and the Nordics.
Linxdatacenter provides cloud and colocation solutions at its TIER III compliant data centers in Moscow and Saint Petersburg, as well as at partner data centers in Warsaw, Shanghai and Hong Kong. It also offers fast connectivity to global cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
The company’s data centers are certified under ISO 27001, ISO 9001, PCI DSS and SAP Cloud and Infrastructure standards. High operation standards of Linxdatacenter are confirmed by the Uptime Institute's Management & Operations Stamp of Approval. The company enables international enterprises to optimize their IT infrastructure and to comply with personal data legislation.
DT-Global Business Consulting is a consultancy company offering advice and information on global business and emerging markets with a focus on the CEE-Europe and Russia-CIS region. Among other services, DT-Global Consulting offers membership in private corporate Groups and comprises the largest network of senior executives of multinational companies operating in CEE and the Russia/CIS region.
Currently we work with 5,000 executives in over 350 global and regional companies including many of the Fortune-500. We help members make better plans and strategic decisions; gather regularly in key business hubs to network, benchmark and build strong business relationships that last: some of our Group member clients have been with us for 20-30 years!