- Comfortable room for work of the customer’s staff (customers’ room);
- Linxdatacenter’s tools for work;
- Coffee in the DC.
- Storage of customers’ equipment in the DC territory for one month;
- Disposal of equipment packaging free of charge;
- Testing of cloud solutions and additional services of Linxdatacenter for one month:
- IaaS – cloud infrastructure;
- STaaS – data storage as a service;
- NaaS – network as a service;
- BaaS – data backup;
- Amazon Cloud – reselling of the Amazon global cloud services;
- Google Cloud – reselling of the Google global cloud services;
- Monitoring – dedicated or multiuser software for monitoring customer’s IT systems at Linxdatacenter or LinxCloud.
- Smart Hands – equipment installation and maintenance by DC specialists, network and cloud engineers;
- DC inventory – audit of installed equipment, preparation of racks and cabling layout;
- Reporting – individual measurement of various service parameters and preparation of reports.
- Invitations to the events of Linxdatacenter;
- Online and offline training according to the schedule on the website;
- Tickets to events held by partner vendors of Linxdatacenter according to the schedule on the Linxdatacenter website*.
* Depends on availability of tickets on the application date.
Subscribe to the company’s news