Setting up Internet access from the data center network
To connect a VM to the network:
1) Go to the vApps section
2) Select the vApp you want and click DEATILS
3) Go to the Networks tab and click NEW
4) Select Organization VDC network. In the list that appears, select the network to which the vApp will be connected, then click ADD.
5) Go to the Details tab in the same vApp. In the VMs list, click on the required VM.
6) In the window that opens, go to the Hardware section. In the NICs section, select the network to which the VM will be connected. Check the Connected checkbox. In the IP Mode field, select:
Static - IP Pool - the virtual machine will receive an IP address from the address pool configured for the network.
Static - Manual - this option will allow you to manually set the IP address for the VM. IP Address field will become active. You can also specify the IP address inside the OS of the virtual machine.
DHCP - the virtual machine will receive an IP address via DHCP. A DHCP server must be available on the network. DHCP can be configured to VEG.
Click SAVE to save the settings.