and are ready to help you with it!
and select the most suitable scenario for your tasks:
for your IT infrastructure
services and resources
between on-premises resources
at the client’s site and cloud platforms
the consumption of resources
setup and integration
folders and applications
from virtual infrastructure
with Check Point SandBlast
to the online format leads to an increase in the load on the company's IT services. We will help you:
Connect to global cloud providers
and global IT platforms
Quickly deploy backup and test capabilities
in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud,
Alibaba Cloud, Nutanix XI and other platforms
Organize backup connection to cloud services
and optimize network routes
Connect to global analytics, machine learning
and collaboration services
Setup connectivity between IT infrastructure
in Russia and beyond
Connect to the largest SDN providers,
as well as to traffic and content exchange networks around the world:
(IX) Equinix, DE-CIX, London-IX and AMS-IX
and also have direct connection to the SDN infrastructure of Megaport provider in STO1 in Sweden
and Equinix Cloud Fabric in Germany.
can setup virtual desktops in any popular service!
to the most common questions about switching to remote work.
To choose the right solution for remote work, decide which programs your employees work in.
Depending on the work processes in your company, the following services may be suitable for you:
- VPN – secure connection to office infrastructure. It is used to access network folders and software.
- Terminal server a virtual server on which a set of the most popular and necessary office applications and software is installed. The connection is made via RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) and the feature of the solution is that resources are allocated to all users and shared between them. Therefore, terminal servers are suitable for organizing work with mail in standard office programs.
- VDI, or virtual desktop infrastructure – solution for organizing remote work with high-load applications. A virtual server with predefined settings and software for work allocated to each user. It is also suitable to work with programs for design and engineering.
We recommend you to create a dedicated VPN connection to ensure sufficient speed and security of the connection.
It all depends on the features of your infrastructure. In one case, it will be enough to organize VPN connection, in the other – to transfer systems to virtual resources or use global cloud platforms. Please, contact us for a detailed advice
Request for a free consultation
You may also be interested in
- vCPU (2.35 GHz) - 1 vCpu
- RAM (Gb) – 2 Gb
- HDD Medium - 50 Gb
- Guaranteed Internet access from 50 Mbps
- Licenses Windows, Microsoft RDP
- 1 IP for VPN connection