Work places from 2000 rubles per user per month.*
REMOTE DESKTOP TOOLKIT
Work from home via remote access system
We understand the complexity of the transition to remote work
and are ready to help you with it!
- Terminal Servers
- Remote Desktop Servers
- Workstations with GPU
- Amazon WorkSpaces services with a setup in 2 days
- Secure VPN Connection
- Microsoft Office 365, Visio, and Projects Services
- User devices protection and scanning
- Multi-factor authentication
Still have questions?
Rapid capacity for growth with remote access
The sites of Linxdatacenter in Moscow and St. Petersburg are connected by a dedicated channel and also have direct connection to the SDN infrastructure of Megaport provider in STO1 in Sweden and Equinix Cloud Fabric in Germany.
Connection to global providers and services in 1-2 days!
Services for remote work
Thanks to our connectivity with global providers, the customers of Linxdatacenter can set up virtual desktops in any popular service!
- Amazon offers WorkSpaces,
supporting both Linux and Windows desktops.
- Windows virtual desktops in Microsoft Azure
allows to deploy a VDI farm in Azure’s own private virtual network.
- Desktops from Citrix,
the leader in virtual desktop development, are available at most global cloud providers,including Oracle, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructures
- Itopia Cloud automation stack on Google Cloud
is ised to quickly deploy your new desktop to the Google Compute Engine
- Nutanix Frame solution
is available for deployment on Nutanix Xi Cloud, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
Setup remote work processes in common services!
To choose the right solution for remote work, decide which programs your employees work in.
Depending on the work processes in your company, the following services may be suitable for you:
- VPN – secure connection to office infrastructure. It is used to access network folders and software.
- Terminal server a virtual server on which a set of the most popular and necessary office applications and software is installed. The connection is made via RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) and the feature of the solution is that resources are allocated to all users and shared between them. Therefore, terminal servers are suitable for organizing work with mail in standard office programs.
- VDI, or virtual desktop infrastructure – solution for organizing remote work with high-load applications. A virtual server with predefined settings and software for work allocated to each user. It is also suitable to work with programs for design and engineering.
We recommend you to create a dedicated VPN connection to ensure sufficient speed and security of the connection.
It all depends on the features of your infrastructure. In one case, it will be enough to organize VPN connection, in the other – to transfer systems to virtual resources or use global cloud platforms. Please, contact us for a detailed advice
Request for a free consultation
You will also be interested in
Ready compute resources in a resilient cloud based on VMware and Cisco
We offer solutions to ensure business continuity, infrastructure administration and monitoring, as well as a wide range of telecommunication services, enabling our customers to focus on development of their business both within and outside this region.
Virtual infrastructure compliant with the Russian data protection law. We build secure infrasctructure fully compliant with Russia Federal Law № 152 on personal data protection.
Dedicated direct connectivity for multicloud environments